Today we are talking about Programming the Physical World with Stephen Cross.
For show notes visit:
- What is meant by Programming in the Physical World
- How do people interact
- How are we focusing today’s topic
- What is a Microcontroller
- What would you not use a microcontroller for
- How do they get programmed and what language
- How do you contain the device
- Do you need to solder
- How does this relate to Drupal
- What have you used it for in the past
- Where should I get started
Martin Anderson-Clutz – @mandclu
Currently provides only a basic integration, for a developer to create a customized handler module to implement the specific functionality they need. An alexa_demo submodule provides a reference.