Today we are talking about OpenSource.com with AmyJune Hineline.
- Content on the site
- Is OpenSource.com open source?
- Who can contribute
- What makes a good article
- Are contributors financially compensated
- How large is the community
- Lifecycle of an article
- Outdated articles
- Publishing schedule
- To submit an article or ask AJ questions: email@example.com
- Enable sysadmin
- Write for ES –
- Enable architect
- redhat.com/architect/contribute –
- The Enterpriser’s Project
- How to write for TEP –
- People Powered – Jono Bacon
- Accessibility Scanning & Testing
AmyJune Hineline – @volkswagenchick
The Allow a content type only once module allows the creation of Only One content per language in the selected content types for this configuration.